Introducing our new full fibre packages and prices
by Charlotte Absolom
Wessex Internet introduces new range of services and improved pricing to both new and existing residential and business customers
Wessex Internet, provider of ultrafast full fibre connections to rural areas has launched an exciting new range of services and pricing following a major refresh. From April 1 2021 the new range, which is available to both new and existing full fibre customers, includes the introduction of faster upload speeds, cheaper prices for home users and a brand new range of small business packages.
The company has built its reputation on positive feedback for its great connectivity and customer support for rural properties that are regularly overlooked by other providers. After a four-year transition of focus from wireless to fibre, the business is now excited to be able to refresh its full fibre pricing and product range. Some of the new features from Wessex Internet include:
- A saving of 25% on its 100Mbps unlimited data package – now at £44 per month from the previous price of £59.
- Its fastest ever package with download speeds of a 900Mbps – ideal for gamers and multi-tech households.
- A lower priced introductory package – now starting at £29 per month.
- New small business packages – great value broadband for small
businesses with faster upload speeds.
- Better in-home WiFi – a brand new Total WiFi service which ensures greater WiFi speed and reliability for every part of a property, banishing dead zones.
- Increased upload speeds – Upload speeds have been increased across all packages for improved video calls and to make it easier to work from home.
Managing Director Hector Gibson Fleming said: “We’re always looking at ways to improve our products and service as we grow and these exciting new packages, available to everyone across our network, are the latest example of how we are continually working to give rural communities a better deal. We have made this announcement alongside the backdrop of significant growth within the company that means we can give an even better offer to ever more properties across our target area.”
Today’s announcement follows the news last month that providers like BT and Sky have increased their prices.
Wessex Internet believes that everyone deserves to have a high quality broadband connection, regardless of whether they live in a rural area.
You may also like
Shortlisted for 3 national broadband awards
Wessex Internet finalist for Best Rural Provider and more.
Graduate creates Wessex Internet customer app
Wessex Internet now have a customer app, designed and created by recent graduate Ted.
How to find the best broadband deal
Things to consider when choosing a broadband package.
Local Air Ambulance connected to full fibre
Ultrafast full fibre broadband provides a lifeline for Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance.