Your use of this website and our services assumes your acceptance of these terms.
In this policy the definitions below shall have the following meanings:
We, Us, Our, Company refers to M 12 Solutions Ltd.
M12 Solutions Ltd, M12 Solutions, M12 refers to M 12 Solutions Ltd. whose principal place of business is at The Belfry, Solent Business Park, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 7FJ. M 12 Solutions are a registered company in England, UK at the principle place of business address. The Company registration number is 3401975, and the VAT number is GB873856866.
You, Your, User, Customer, Customers refers to the user of this service granted by Comm21 or a Portal.
Data means any personal or company information, and information about the products and services we supply to you. This Data is either submitted by us or you and is stored in (but not limited to) our computer systems, or paper retrieval systems.
Service, Site means collectively the online web site, tools, services or information Keep21 makes available to you now or in the future.
Account means a personal means of accessing the Service by using personal login details such as an email address and secure password.
M12 operates a Data Protection Policy as we believe that Data Protection is important to everyone. You can be secure in the knowledge that we will ensure the highest security in holding your personal data.
Without limitation, any of the following data may be collected:
- Company name (if applicable);
- Your name;
- Your telephone and mobile phone number;
- Your E-mail address;
- Your bank account or credit/debit card details;
- Demographic information such as address and post code;
- IP address (and if available your geographical location based on this) (automatically collected);
- Information about your web browser, and operating system (automatically collected);
Use of data.
- We only collect Data from you where we deem it be useful, necessary and required to provide you with a suitable Service. We don’t collect data for the sake of collecting data.
- Data is predominantly collected and required to provide you with the service. It is also collected for statistical purposes and to judge where we can improve the service.
- Unless we are obliged to (by any applicable law), and subject to the Third Party Web Sites and Services clause, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Your data may be shared between other parts of the M12 Solutions company or close affiliates whereby they require oversight of Your information to provide you with a suitable service.
- All Data is stored in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see our clause on Security below.
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Transmission by email promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
Third party web sites and services.
We may from time to time employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but not limited to, delivery of purchased goods, maintenance and support of products and services, installation of products and services, advertising and marketing. These third parties do not have all encompassing access to all Your Data, instead they are provided with the necessary data required by them to perform the services that We may request for You. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by the third parties must be processed in accordance with these terms and in accordance with UK law.
Examples of third party companies who may require access to your data include (but not limited to) engineers installing, repairing or upgrading any equipment at Your installation address in order to provide or maintain the Service.
Examples of Data disclosed to these third parties and affiliates includes (but not limited to) your name and/or company name, on-site contact details and postal address and contact telephone number.
A cookie is a small text file that stores itself on your computer’s hard drive.
Your Internet browser settings determine whether cookies are allowed, and for how long. We don’t employ use of any tracking cookies apart from Google Analytics which analyses traffic whilst on our site only, or any other type of cookie that contains personally identifiable information.
Cookies can be deleted using your Internet Browser’s settings to remove them at any time. Disabling or removing Cookies will not severely impact the service or your experience of the service.
Change of ownership.
M 12 Solutions, who presently operate Wessex Internet, may expand and or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of all or some of M 12 Solution’s divisions to other parties. Data may be transferred to the other party if M 12 Solutions or Wessex Internet is transferred onto them, where this data is required to continue providing you with a suitable service.
In the event that data is transferred in such a manner, you will be notified in advance and informed of the changes. You reserve the right to request that your data be removed so that the new owner or controllers do not have visibility of this. However, your service may cease to function if you choose to withhold your data to the new owner or controller as they cannot provide you with the service.
Your right to withhold information.
- We will not store any information that you inform us not to. However, we may not be able to provide you the service where we don’t have a minimum amount of required data for the service and associated actions to be performed. You may or may not be notified of any disadvantages of withholding certain data.
- However, certain data is retrieved automatically and we have no method of preventing this. E.g. data such as log files created on the web server when you visit the web site or cookies in relation to Google Analytics.
- Forms on the web site specify which the required fields are. Those fields that are not marked as required are those that you don’t need to fill in.
Accessing your own data.
- Most of your data is freely shown to you by the service. However if you require knowledge of any further information we may hold on you, then you are requested to make a Subject Access Request (SAR) in writing to us.
- If a SAR is sought, we must verify that you are authorised to view the data in question by verifying your identity.
- A response to a SAR will be given within 40 days after receiving the request in writing.
Access to our customer portal is secured by a valid E-mail address/username and password that enables you to access your Wessex Internet account.
Your account is only visible to you and us. It is not accessible to other users unless you share your account details with others or others gain access without your knowledge (example of someone stealing your passwords).
Your passwords are not stored in plain text in our computer systems. They are one-way encrypted.
Your credit and debit card details (where provided) are not stored in our systems and are instead hashed and tokenised. We never store your CVV or CVV2 number.